GSM Home Appliance Control System
Want to learn more about GSM, its future and how to build and control devices using it. This product is perfect, it can control home appliances remotely. Just send a signal over the phone using GSM signals to turn on or off a device in your home. This uses a GSM module on one end, your cell phone on the other and displays the appliance on or off on the home station LCD display. Implements GSM 900 Standards to receive data.This product comes with a final year roject report research material.
- Remotely Operates Home Applications.
- Secured Wireless Control System for Domestic Automation and Security.
- Uses 900MHz GSM Standard.
- Fully Programmable Microcontroller System with 16x2 LCD Screen.
- SIM300 GSM Module
- 8051 Microcontroller - 89V51 and 16x2 LCD Display - JHD162A
- 11.0592 MHz XTAL Oscillator
- Voltage Regulator IC 7805 Printed Circuit Board, Power Supply Adapter and All Other Required Components
- Pictorial Step-by-Step Guide
- Interactive Classroom Circuit Theory
- Instructional Videos with Testing and Troubleshooting Guide
- Communication Industry Market Analysis
- Career and Job Prospects in Communication Industry
Unique Adormi Certification with Online Evaluation
Understand Core Technology:
- GSM Standard
- MCU Based Design
Learn Technology Fundamentals:
- LCD Display
- 8051 Microcontroller
- Communication Theory
- Digital Electronics
- Designing with Microcontrollers
- Digital Communication
- Industrial Electronics & System Components
- Home Security System
- Industrial Remote Light Control System
- Remote Operated Wireless Crane Control System
- Overhead Bridge Control System
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: