Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT, ALL RULES AND POLICIES RELATED TO THE ADORMI PRODUCTS. IF YOU BUY THE ADORMI PRODUCTS, YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
The ADORMI (the "Service") permits you to purchase access to online digitized versions of physical technical documents related to adormi electronic products purchased and the Certification under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
1. You may use the instructional CD with videos provided inside the product and the content made available through the Downloads section using the CD key provided ("Technical Product Documents") only for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. You may allow only your immediate family to access the technical documents and videos.
3. You will not replicate the CD or any hardware provided for commercial purposes. You may not circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the provided material with the product.
Returns and Refunds
4. You may return a particular product for a full refund within 7 days of your purchase date, provided that you have not opened the seal of the product. A restocking fee will be deducted from you account in this case.
5. If you cancel an order for or return the physical book that entitled you to purchase an Build-it-yourself electronic, we will refund the amount you paid for that product provided you have not opened the product. If opened you will not get a refund.
6. No new keys will be issued for lost CD's and CD keys for certification
7. Once a certification has been completed/passed no re-takes of the certification is possible
9. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement or otherwise abuse the Service, Adormi Techologies may in its discretion immediately revoke your access to the Service without notice to you and without refund of any fees paid for products purchased.
11. Adormi Technologies reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time, or remove or disable order at any time, with or without notice to you, and Adormi Technologies will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights.
12. Adormi Technologies reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the Service following any such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.