Interactive Colour Detection based Gaming System
For all of you who had dreamed of making your own game. Here's your chance to learn how to do so. Have you ever played eye-spy with a computer? Well this is as close as it gets, program an ATMEGA microcontroller and interface it with a CMOS camera and using MATLAB digital image processing tell the microcontroller to find an object with the specified colour. Learn to interface hardware and software, interactive gaming techniques, MATLAB programming, Embedded programming to control camera motion and technology future and trends.
- Searches and detects the exact location of the desired colour object in the near surroundings
- Digital image processing of the detected images is done using the object tracking technique.
- A complete system (ready for application) from the ground up including the software, hardware, firmware, and device drivers.
- Self sustaining device ( no external power supply required)
- COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS ONLY
- ATMEGA 8 Microcontroller
- USB-UART Bridge Converter
- 16 Mega Pixel webcam
- Servo Motor
- MATLAB Executable Program File
- Device Driver Software
- Pictorial Step-by-Step Guide
- Interactive Classroom Circuit Theory
- Instructional Videos with Testing and Troubleshooting Guide
- Entertainment Industry Market Analysis
- Career and Job Prospects in Entertainment Industry
- Unique Adormi Certification with Online Evaluation
- Understand Core Technology:Colour segmentation
- Image acquisition
- Data processing
- Microcontroller (Atmega 8) based servo controlling
- Interfacing external hardware with computer using MATLAB.
- Domestic Entertainment
- Entertainment industry
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: